Friday, August 7, 2015

New Halloween Blog

Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted anything. Good thing my blog theme is procrastination. I'm writing to tell you I actually have a new blog dedicated solely to Halloween. Don't worry, Procrastonaut isn't going anywhere. I just thought it would be a good idea to create a blog dedicated to all things Halloween, since that's mostly what I blog about anyway.

You can find it here: http://52woh.tumblr.com/

Yes, I'm switching to Tumblr because that's where all the cool kids are. I've spent the last year trying to figure out how to use it because apparently I am 90 years old. Seriously, why is Tumblr so confusing to me? I should probably recruit my 6-year-old niece to help me figure it out. I tell you all this because it's kinda plain-looking at the moment. I'm hoping to get up to speed after I read Tumblr for Dummies. Which I checked out at the library. Because I am 90 years old.

Hope you join me for this new blogging adventure!

No comments: