Saturday, October 25, 2014

Los Angeles Haunted Hayride

Welp, looks like the fall weather has arrived in L.A.


It's almost cold enough to wear a light sweater at night. :-p

Believe me, the perfect weather is one of the things I love most about this city, but I wouldn't mind some spooky clouds or something in October. Come on, Mother Nature! Where's your Halloween spirit?

I am slack-a-lacking in blog posts! Here's a quick picture recap of the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride I went to last weekend:




Loved all the spooky food names

Creepy skinless bride

They cram you in a cage before you get on the hayride.

The cage!

Let the hayride begin!

Unfortunately, they don't allow photography during the actual ride so you will just have to see it for yourself! For those of you who are mega scaredy cats like me, it really wasn't that bad. It's scary because you're never sure when someone is gonna pop out and startle you, but it's not like I had nightmares about it. 

More tips:

  • Buy tickets online.
  • Get the All Attractions pass because after the hayride is over you'll be like, "Now what?" Might as well go through the maze and other scare zones.
  • If you do the maze, stand as far away as possible from that screen they have in the beginning just before you enter. Trust me on this.
  • Get there EARLY. We got there 30 minutes before the hayride started, which gave us plenty of time to park and what not. The wait time in line was minimal. If you get there later you'll be waiting in long lines.
  • Bring cash. Everything they sell is cash only.
  • Go in a group. It's more fun!

I gotta go prep for the KCRW Masquerade Ball tonight. Eek! First time I'll be wearing my full costume! I'm kinda nervous for some reason. Hope it goes well. I'll try and keep up with my blog posting this week because there is lots of Halloweening going on.

Oh also, if you use the Waze app, check out their Ichabod Crane voice option. Very Halloween-y! (Settings > Sound > Navigation Guidance)






No comments: