Saturday, October 5, 2013

Apple Picking and Spooky Pumpkin Patches

Today some friends and I drove up to Oak Glen for a delightful day of picking apples. We spent most of our time at Riley's Apple Farm, and I must say it was the perfect fall activity (even if it did feel like summer). We picked apples in the sunshine, giggled, bought fresh apple cider--all the things one would expect to do at an apple orchard in October.

Los Rios Rancho

Apple delights

However, this blog is about Halloween spooky awesomeness, so let's get to it. They had a fantastic eerie pumpkin patch!



Complete with a scarecrow and scary corn fields.




Turns out that's the back of the scarecrow. Here's the front:




I tried to explore the corn fields, but got sucked in by some dark, terrible magic.




When it spit me back out, I felt different.




Only the owl knows...





Happy Halloweening!


1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing!