Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Know What I'm Doing Halloween Night

The weather in L.A. has been so hot that I was reminded it's not even fall yet, and maybe I should cool it with the Halloween stuff and enjoy the summer weather while it's here. I'm all about learning to be in the moment, rather than dwelling on the past or future.

But then I hear that Danny Elfman is going to do a concert on Halloween night called, "Danny Elfman's Music from the Films of Tim Burton." What??? Okay, back to thinking about Halloween. What a fantastic way to spend Halloween night. A live orchestral performance of music from movies like Beetlejuice and The Nightmare Before Christmas. That's just Halloween awesomeness. Tickets go on sale September 13th (aka Friday the 13th).

THEN I randomly logged on to Twitter today and saw this tweet from CreepyLA:





PRESALE?! Holy smokes. Tickets have been purchased, and I am extra stoked for Halloween. No, I will not be wearing my Vicki the robot costume to the show. That will be for the previous weekend when I hit up as many Halloween parties as possible. Although I should come up with some sort of Halloween-y ensemble for the Danny Elfman concert. Hmmm....

No comments: