Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Halloween

Empty shelves?! Oh yeah, it's August.
My friend Kailin invited me to join her on a trip to Michaels and I said, "F yeah! I can start buying things for my Halloween costume."

While researching my costume I discovered a handful of ladies who have previously gone as Vicki the robot from Small Wonder, but this girl definitely had the best costume. The whole thing is amazing, and I really hope I can make mine look as awesome. She mentioned using foam board as the base of the robot panel, so I figured I'd start with that.

I was also super excited to finally see some Halloween decorations out in stores. I kept wondering why there were still so many empty shelves in the Halloween section when it occurred to me that it's only August. Slow your roll, Natalie. There's still plenty of time before the Halloween spirit kicks in for other people.

Found me some foam board. Holla! I also bought some paint because I think I'm going to paint the fleshy plastic color on the back. We'll see how it looks.

Trying to show my hair is in a bun. It's not a boy haircut.

Here are a bunch more pictures, because I know that's what you really want:

More fun Halloween decorations


Deranged Halloween superheroes

Fun with hats!


"Kailin, I have a vision of you with this bird on your shoulder."

More Halloween-ness to come...

No comments: