Sunday, May 5, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons...


Sammy and I went on a very blustery walk today.




On our walk, we came across this lovely lemon tree.




We saw this lemon in the middle of the sidewalk that must have fallen from the tree. I immediately started thinking of that old adage. When life gives you lemons...



But before I could finish my thought Sam pissed on the lemon. I wish I had a picture of it. I couldn't help but smile because, let's be honest, sometimes you're tired of making the damn lemonade. Sometimes you just want to piss on life's lemons.


A little further down we found a condom in the middle of the sidewalk. 



I don't think there's a saying for when life gives you condoms, but you're welcome to come up with your own. Or maybe it could be mixed in with the lemon mantra.




Don't forget to tune in May 11th for May Monster Madness!


3 comments:

Queen of the Nook said...

I love you. Still cracking up here.

Dr. Theda said...

Funny post ... My last name is "Lemmon"...lol

Natalie D. said...

That's awesome! Makes me think of Liz Lemon.