Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Monster Mother's Day Madness

We have monster fangs. Rawwwrrrrr!
I spent a lovely day with my mom on this Mother's Day. At dinner tonight we were talking about monsters (she's the one who inspired my love for Halloween), and I asked her to name her favorite monster mom. She said Morticia Addams, followed by Lily Munster. Then it occurred to us that we couldn't really think of any other monster moms. If you can think of others, please tell us in a comment. We were seriously racking our brains. Of course, part of the issue is defining monster moms. I would accept any mom that's spooky or supernatural. Also, don't Google "Monster Moms." It just gives you a list of stories of real life awful moms.

Don't forget to check out these other awesome blogs!

4 comments:

Ben Ellis said...

I actually really love Mother Gothel from Tangled! "Mother knows best!" Great question though, I bet there are so many more...
Here's my day III MMM at Design du Jour.

Carmen Jenner said...

Yeah, I'm completely drawing a blank! It's weird, I can think of the mothers of monsters but not any monsters who are mothers! O_O Maybe that's because all mums are AWESOME! ;)
Love the pic of you and your mum getting fangy with it!
Here's my MMM'S for today Carmen Jenner Author and Book Me! they're sort of mum related!
Happy Hopping! =D

Natalie D. said...

I'm still drawing a blank on monster moms too. Maybe it's a sign I should write a story about a monster mom...

Maynard Morrissey said...

The Alien Queen in "Aliens"! She gives birth to hundreds of nasty Aliens, and in the climax she battles against a badass Sigourney Weaver!