Saturday, May 11, 2013

May Monster Madness!

I'm stoked for the May Monster Madness blog hop! In case you haven't heard, it's a week-long blogging extravaganza with a monsters theme. Lots of awesome bloggers will be taking part so check them out. I just hope I have a enough material to cover a week's worth of monster posts. I'm up for the challenge.

As you know, I love, love, love Halloween. The timing of this is great because I keep meaning to write a post about my recent revelation that I can enjoy Halloween type stuff throughout the year. Why wait till October? My list of stuff to do includes: take a tour of Hollywood Forever Cemetery, sign up for a Dearly Departed tour, attend ScareLA in August and organize a spooky movie night (but not too spooky).

Have I done any of these things yet? No. But I will eventually! I love the idea of doing this stuff in the summer instead of trying to cram it all into October. Putting together a costume and scouting around for epic Halloween parties is enough work to fill an entire month. I will keep you posted on my Summer of Halloween adventures. In the meantime, check back all week for Monster posts. OoooOOoooOOOOoOOooooohhhhhh! (thats me being spooky)

Sincerely,

 

NOTE: If you like this digital print, please don't steal it. I bought it from Hope Photo Art, and she has many amazing prints for sale. Check out her Etsy store and support your fellow artists.

And remember to check out all the other May Monster Madness bloggers!

8 comments:

Ben Ellis said...

Can you believe Halloween is only just becoming popular here in Australia??? My household loves it and we are pushing it BIG TIME! Thanks for the hop! Here's my MMM at Design du Jour.

Natalie D. said...

That's crazy! But I love that you and the fam love it. Spread that Halloween cheer! :-) Can wait to check out your blog.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I like, like, like your October plans. If you want to add more to your calendar, you can always enter my All Hallow's Grim (the announcement will be up sometime in September).

Natalie D. said...

Ooh, sounds interesting!

Carmen Jenner said...

I love the name of your blog! So, so freaking cool!
I adore Halloween! Adore it! And yes, I'm already planning my outfit for this year, too!
Loved your post!
New follower here! Hooray!
Stopping by with my MMM'S Carmen Jenner Author and Book Me!
Happy Hopping! =D

thesunchick said...

That dearly departed tour looks super cool!!

Dani said...

I love Halloween as well and plan for it early. You two are super cute!

Natasha Duncan-Drake said...

I hope you have fun with your spooky visits :). Halloween isn't really big around here, but I've always loved costumes.
Tasha's Thinkings