Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shit My Neighbors Put On Their Lawn - Part 2

Remember when my old neighbors in North Hollywood put all those couches on their front lawn and left them out for months? Well, I'd like to bring back the "Shit My Neighbors Put On Their Lawn" posts, because my new neighbors are notorious for throwing trash and other random shit on our front lawn or sidewalk. Seriously, they are awful. There is constantly trash in the front lawn--empty bottles of booze, empty bottles of cologne, chicken bones. The list goes on. Dumping fast food trash on the sidewalk is also very popular.

This segment of "Shit My Neighbors Put On Their Lawn/Sidewalk" is brought to you by Colgate:



It's not just for teeth anymore. It's also great for making sidewalk art and getting stuck on your dog's paws when you're out for a walk.




Side note: If you subscribe to this blog via email, you might want to re-subscribe. I changed a few things on Feedburner, and if you subscribed prior to last week, it's sending you a really delayed version of the blog, with the wrong title.

No comments: