Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fun With Photoshop

A new year, a new look for my blog. I kept saying I wanted a picture of me dressed as an astronaut for my blog, so Carolina helped me out through the magic of Photoshop. As you can see we went with this background because it worked better with the blog template:



But I have to share the runners up because they are too hilarious. Enjoy!










Photoshopping faces onto other people's bodies never gets old. Plus it's an excellent way to kill time when you should be doing something else. Here's to another year of procrastinating! May you achieve some of your goals in 2013. Have a safe and happy New Year's!



5 comments:

Queen of the Nook said...

Haha!

Queen of the Nook said...

Ha ha!

Carolina said...

This cracks me up so much!!! I cant stop laughing at this!

Vivian Rogers said...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

Vivian Rogers said...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!!