Monday, October 1, 2012

Hotel Transylvania!

Hotel Transylvania beat box office records this weekend. Woo hoo! As a lover of all things Halloween I was stoked to join the crew of Hotel T when production started up (again) last summer. Of course, a year later I was more than ready to be done. It was a lot of freakin' work, but I'm proud of the results, specifically from the hair and cloth team. Go, team!

Hotel T Hair and Cloth crew with Director Genndy Tartakovsky

In other Halloween kid movie news, Frankenweenie is coming out this weekend, and if you haven't already seen this going around on Facebook, you can Frankenweenie-fy your pet. How hilarious is my Sammy in this picture?


I seriously can't stop laughing.

I now leave you with this scary link that a friend recently sent to me. It's not for the faint of heart. Click on it only if you dare...


2 comments:

Carolina said...

Okay, did you really mean to leave a clip of "Honey Boo Boo"? I think I am officially to scared to drink red bull anymore.

Natalie D. said...

Lol. Yep. I couldn't think of anything spookier than 25 Honey Boo Boo gifs.