Sunday, January 29, 2012

Procrastination Activities


I am juggling many procrastination activities, and it's only fair that I share them with you, because there's nothing worse than looking for a way to procrastinate and coming up with nothing. I will number them as I go along so I can compose a complete list of my favorite procrastination activities (and that in itself will be a great way to procrastinate). God, I am a genius sometimes.

The first one was already mentioned in the previous blog post, but I will mention again:

1. Watch season 1 of Portlandia on Netflix. Hilarious!

2. Read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I cannot put this book down. I seriously can't. I keep saying, "Just one more page. Just one more paragraph." My boyfriend says I remind him of a crack addict looking for one last fix. If you don't like reading (which is hard to wrap my mind around, but I know you're out there), watch the movie instead.

3. Watch all the movies nominated for Best Picture this year. Every year I say I'm gonna watch all the movies nominated for Best Picture, and every year I fail (even when there were only five movies on the list). Here is the list for this year:

The Artist

The Descendants

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

The Help

Hugo

Midnight in Paris

Moneyball

The Tree of Life

War Horse


So far I've only seen The Tree of Life (drag), Moneyball (not bad) and Midnight in Paris (fantastic). Three down, six to go!

Happy Procrastinating!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Okay, it's official, I'm reading that book next!