Monday, October 3, 2011

Countdown to Halloween!



I stumbled upon CountdownToHalloween.com and found that every year a bunch of bloggers dedicate the month of October to blogging about Halloween-y type things. A Halloween blogging extravaganza if you will. I felt like the little bumblebee girl in the Blind Melon video who finds a field full of other bumblebee kids. My people!

I signed up to be a Cryptkeeper, of course. The rest of the month will be devoted to writing about Halloween--past Halloweens, upcoming Halloween activities in L.A., favorite Halloween movies, costume ideas. It's basically my love letter to Halloween. I even changed the color of my blog to black so it looks spooky. Clever, I know.

Who knew there were so many fantastic Halloween-esque blogs out there? Check out the list at CountdownToHalloween.com. I'll report back with some of my favorites.

"There he is! There he is! It's the Great Pumpkin! He's rising out of the pumpkin patch!" -- It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Image courtesy of Countdown To Halloween

No comments: