Monday, September 12, 2011

There's A Rat On That Girl's Head


I received my Urban Outfitters catalog in the mail on Friday. This page struck me as a bit odd. One of these things is not like the other. Can you guess which one?




I'll give you a hint. THERE'S A RAT ON THAT GIRL'S HEAD! That's weird, right? I'm all about being fashion forward and taking artsy fartsy pictures, but I gotta draw the weirdness line somewhere. I'm not even sure what piece of clothing they are trying to sell in that photo.

"I love this rat hat, but do you have it in blue?"

3 comments:

Natalie D. said...

NOTE: I do not know the difference between a mouse and a rat, so this might very well be a mouse. If that's the case, you can replace the word "rat" with "mouse." It's still weird.

brooklyn said...

your comment made me laugh even harder than the post. evidently rat is the new bird for Fall'11.

Queen of the Nook said...

Oh well, of course that is a rat-mouse hybrid. They are usually found in the high desert region of Guatamajantolajarasan. I can totally see how you would be confused.