Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't Judge A Book By Its Taco Bell Wrappers

Last night I watched an episode of Fringe for the first time. These three students were in a car crash and then mauled by some awful creature. When the cops came to investigate, they decided there were originally four kids in the car because of the four empty fast food cups they found. I couldn't help but wonder...what if the kid just hadn't cleaned out his car in a while? If he's anything like me, those empty cups could have been from weeks prior.

I couldn't stop thinking about it! If I was mauled by an awful creature after a car crash and the cops were going through the empty Taco Bell cups in my Toyota Echo, they would assume 14 people had been in the car crash. And if they continued to go through all the Taco Bell wrappers, they'd guess they were 14 very gluttonous people with an insatiable hunger for Double Decker Tacos. And since they would only find my body, they'd go on a hunt for 13 people who never existed.

Moral of the story? Don't judge a book by its Taco Bell wrappers.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am sure that after further inspection of your financial records and the video surveillance systems at any Taco Bell within a 100 mile radius, they would realize the truth. If not, it would be revealed after a lengthy session of interviews with your friends and family. I mean we're talking California investigators right? Only top notch. Especially if hypothetical situation should occur in Madera County. It will be taken care of properly, I assure you. Then I will write a book about it, which will be turned into a Lifetime movie.