Friday, January 30, 2009

People Are Strange


You've got to be kidding me! I'm sitting a table in a coffee shop where there are PLENTY of open tables. Granted, I'm sitting at a table that seats six (it's closer to the outlets and I need to plug in the computer). But these three people aren't even using computers! They're practically sitting on my lap! I secretly took a picture. Look:




Do you see how close they are??? Why are they sitting so close to me? Why aren't they sitting over here?




I give up. People are strange.

7 comments:

TW said...

hahahha. i love it. you should have said "Cant you see someone is sitting there! Geeze." and then proceed to talk to your invisible friends. That way they can think you are strange and you get some space.

Bluervo said...

You make me laugh. So are you going to be blogging on both sites?

Teri said...

you're funny

Teri said...

you're funny

Steph said...

I think the guy with the glasses was totally checking you out.

And I bet they were thinking the same thing,
"Why is this girl sitting at a table for six people? She should be sitting over there!"

Sayra said...

Duh! Its because they just want to be close to you, Natalie... Its like asking "Why do birds suddenly appear everytime that you're near..." ;)~

Maybe you're really invisible and they couldn't see you... Like you have a super power or something! Cool!

Chris said...

You're obviously hot and/or giving away puppies.