Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reality TV Rant

My reality rant is this week’s episode of The Pussycat Dolls Present Girlicious. It was one of those fake-out recap episodes. Boo! Oh, you haven’t been watching this quality show? Here’s the premise: Robin Antin, creator of the Pussycat Dolls, is on the hunt for another group of untalented girls to mold into stars.



In the last few episodes she's cut the Awkward Redhead (Ilisa), the Other Redhead (Jamie) and Lazy Eyes (Jenna). Now we are left with:

Carrie – clearly the only one who can sing in this group. She’s cute, charming and doesn’t create drama. Love her. I want her to be my best friend. I think she’s too good for this competition. Homegirl should’ve tried out for American Idol!


Chrystina - aka Bitchy McBitchkins. This girl is always disgruntled about something. Her voice is so-so. I suppose she can dance. The only thing going for her is her look.


Charlye - Her dad died so I can’t make fun of her.



Tiffanie – aka Ghetto Bitch. Always screaming about something. Even when she’s singing she sounds like she’s screaming. She and Charlye don’t get along with Bitchy McBitchkins. And guess what? Next week they have to be in a group together!


Natalie – aka Queen Bitch (are you sensing a theme here?) I almost hate that we share the same name. She’s a self-centered diva with mediocre dance skills and a terrible voice. Last week she said something to the effect of she knows she’s not as good as some of the others, but she’s pretty and people like her. “Beauty is a talent,” she says with conviction. This is officially my new response to anyone who compliments me on how I look.


Nichole – Pretty. Forgettable. Pretty forgettable. I always forget she’s there. But she has the potential to be molded into whatever Robin wants her to be. She’ll probably make it to the end.


Stay tuned for next week's Girlicious Reality Rant...

1 comment:

J said...

totally feel you on the mcfrankenstien disaster! what was that all about?! my prediction is that she'll get booted next time, my prediction for winner is the eastern european chick...

request: a rant re the bachelor on monday night...

:) love ya nat, have a great day!!!! -jenweidinger