Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reality TV Rant - Girlicious

Pre-Teen Ladies and Middle-Aged Gentlemen, without further ado, I present to you the girls of Girlicious--now sluttier than ever!


"Why are there four of them?" you ask. "Weren't there only supposed to be three?" On last night's finale, Robin Antin decided to cut the only talented girl left and keep the remaining four. She basically told Natalie and Chrystina, you both kind of suck, but welcome to Girlicious! Add Nichole and Tiffanie, a bit of stripper dance moves, a dash of slutty--and voila! Your recipe for Girlicious is complete.

We're fortunate enough to have two music videos from Girlicious. I'll post my favorite below. It is appropriately called, Stupid Shit.




Yep, that really is some stupid shit. You know I'm gonna buy the CD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah, thanks for posting this...it made my life