Friday, July 27, 2007

Plotting Against My Estranged Husband

I missed work the past few days because I haven't been feeling well. I had just enough energy to watch daytime television, and this is my conclusion:

I think I'd like to live in a soap opera. I want to live in a place where all the men are good-looking and tan with names like Logan and Jason, where the women have shiny, perfect hair and makeup that lasts all day. A place where everyone is rich, but no one has a real job so all that's left to do is back-stab, kidnap and sleep with one another. Sounds kind of glamorous, doesn't it? It certainly sounds more interesting than the regular 9 to 5 life, with its bills and grocery shopping and broken garbage disposals. Yes, I'd much rather be angry and beautiful, lounging by the pool with a cocktail while plotting against my estranged husband.

No comments: